Prayer Request For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieradan

Disciple of Prayer
Good morning. Thank you for your prayers. I'd like to ask for prayer for my little brother (Age ###) who has been struggling with depression and sometimes drug use for almost ### years. He has been doing well lately but has recently had some events happen in his life that he is threatening again to end it all. I ask for your help in praying for him. Thank you for your beautiful contributions and deeds. Have a Blessed day. Much love to you all.
 
Remember this today,

Ps 34:18 The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit

PS.9:10

The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.

10 And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD (Jesus) hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi ### from New Zealand here... I'd like to request Prayer Support for a good friend of mine ###. ### is a new Christian who has been going through some hard things in life: including a violent ex Partner, losing access to/ custody of her young daughter & is battling with addictions as a result...
Replies
13
Views
158
Prayer request for a man having court. He wasn’t taught well growing up. He was growing up seeing his dad with a hooker type lady that his dad called his 2nd wife and seen his dad’s girlfriend his dad said is his second wife flirt with him and when he got older he has been trying to keep dating...
Replies
10
Views
105
I worked several long and hard days with my dad before he passed. My parents strayed from faith and from prayer and from worship and from strict moral values and slid seamlessly into late nights drinking in the kitchen and garage for fun. They also took narcotics for fun. They raised me and my...
Replies
12
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,986
Messages
16,817,209
Members
651,116
Latest member
Prlooroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom