Prayer Request For Work Situations And Managers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BRENDA 1

Guest
Please pray that God will allow all drama between my supervisor and myself be settled so I can work in a peaceful place. Also, pray that God will remove the scales off my supervisor's manager, ### and ### so that they will be able to see what my boss, ###, is doing to me and others of her employees. Most of that God will distract them for their purpose, and save them......Amen
 
Lord settle all to make a work site become a place of productivity and peace within us all especially for ###. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please join me in prayer for my workplace. Pray for all managers and leaders, from corporate leadership to supervisors and team leads. Ask God to remove all evil influences, strife, confusion, corruption, and demonic forces from the workplace. Pray that the Lord will touch their hearts, soften...
Replies
7
Views
187
Dear brothers and sisters, I kindly ask for your prayers for my work and our family business. For the Spanish teaching: Please pray that God gives me wisdom, patience, and the right tools to guide each student well. May He open doors so new students continue to arrive. For the local business...
Replies
10
Views
399
Please pray for me about this: I have been having some relationship problems and took today off at work over the weekend because I wasn't sure if I'd be emotionally able to handle working today. However, things improved in my relationship and everything was resolved so I decided to come in to...
Replies
12
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,324
Messages
16,787,163
Members
648,894
Latest member
Meehaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom