Hyethal

Disciple of Prayer
PRAYER REQUEST FOR THE ### FAMILY
Thank you Father for my family and for Pastor ###. Thank you Father because this prayer request is given in thanksgiving with Faith that it will work for my family’s good. Amen.
1. Father, through your son you sent to the cross of Calvary to die so that we may be whole and filled with righteousness. I decree healing upon my mother who was poisoned in her leg and currently battling brain tumor and high blood pressure. I thank you Daddy because I know she is healed. She shall see them no more. In Jesus name. Amen
2. Thank you Dad because I know my elder sister, ###, is healed of fibroid, diabetes and high blood pressure. In Jesus name. Amen.
3. We have suffered for too long dad. I really don’t know what is happening, I and my 3 sisters are still not married and my current boyfriend is no longer interested in me. Please Father all I ask is for my sisters to get married to a good and well to do man that’ll accept them for who they are and support their dreams. In Jesus name. Amen.
4. I pray for God’s settlement in all ramifications to never leave my household. By household I mean as our lineage is concerned Father. Let your Heavens smile in my family. I decree fruitfulness is my womb and that of my sister ###. Amen.
5. With a thankful heart, my family and I believe without doubt that you are with us, we a thankful cause my family and I will testify back to back great and shaking testimonies. Amen. One more thing Lord, in all of these, I pray for wisdom and understanding for my family and I so that when all good things come knocking, we’ll know how to tap into it, manage it and remain in it. Amen.

THANK YOU PASTOR ###.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Love and Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the links below and pray each prayer over your life.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer request for a family. The entire family has had issues with alcohol.
Replies
11
Views
64
I would like to ask for prayer for my family I pray for God’s favor blessing and protection over my son’s job bless him with good relationships and tasks that suit him I also pray for safety and a sense of security for my grandchild starting preschool let my grandchild handle the transition...
Replies
9
Views
51
I'm in a deep distress part of my life, where my mental strength is crushed and physical strength and energy is ineffective. Me and my family undergoes a big financial crisis. Already, I have lakhs of money debts to others, beyond that again unexpected financial pressures. My family peace is...
Replies
11
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,739
Messages
16,814,442
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom