Prayer Request For Result

  • Thread starter Thread starter attara paul
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

attara paul

Guest
Dear friends,

i am ### ### ### i am studying i request you to please for my result which is going to be announced today sometime, Pray that God my Lord bless me and give me success so that i can apply for good University. Thank You
 
Lord Jesus - you said that for lack of knowledge the people perish - I ask you in the name of Jesus that you do not let this person perish for the lack of knowledge - when the king sought out men of wisdom for his kingdom he sought out wise men and men with understanding and knowledge - so I ask you heavenly father that in the name and the blood of your only begotten son Jesus - that you bless this person with favor and victory and with much knowledge to be used for the glory of the Lord. Open this person's mind and heart and understanding in those things that pertain unto the Lord and make this person book smart in the things of the world and give this person the knowledge and understanding and the wisdom to know the difference as they pursue a higher education - I pray for complete victory in this person's life and I pray that this person is accepted into the college of their choice - and that this person goes on to do great and mighty things for the kingdom of the Lord also. Let your will be done God for it is in you we have come and placed all of our trust and faith in the success of this person - so give them peace in the heart at this moment and give them peace of mind and the assurance that you Lord will be with them in whatever they decide to do - In the mighty name of Jesus I pray for this person - amen
 
Father in the name of Jesus, please help this person to reach their potential. Let your will be done for ### life, in Jesus name, amen.
 
I pray for good results, success in education and a university to answer. Amen
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

AMEN.....!
 
jesus gave gud result for you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jaimashi Pastor, My name is ###, and I am from ###, ###. I wanted to request your prayers for me. I appeared for the ### examination, but unfortunately, I failed in ###. I truly believe that I wrote enough to pass the exam. I also applied for rechecking, but the result still showed “No Change.”...
Replies
10
Views
226
I have been praying to god for me to get a good result but my lecture Announce me tht i have failed subject so o need to see her but i been praying to god for a good result i kept hope 😭😭😭😭
Replies
11
Views
177
Kindly pray that all the problems related to my bank be resolved as quick as possible. Kindly also pray that I will get good health soon and that I will get a good job in ### as quick as possible as I am unemployed for more than many years now.
Replies
10
Views
44
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,096
Messages
16,818,731
Members
651,177
Latest member
Spiorsorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom