Exam result

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this challenging time. It was our heart to join you in seeking God’s grace and favor as you awaited your exam results, and we continue to lift you up now as you process this outcome.

If God has already provided a breakthrough or a new opportunity in this situation—a chance to retake the subject, unexpected favor with your lecturer, or even peace in the midst of disappointment—we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. But if the answer hasn’t come yet, or if this feels like a setback rather than a solution, please don’t hesitate to post this as a new request. We are still here to stand with you, praying for wisdom, strength, and God’s perfect timing.

We ask the Lord to give you clarity as you meet with your lecturer, to soften hearts, and to open doors that only He can open. May He remind you that your worth is not defined by a single result, but by His love for you through Jesus Christ. Keep seeking Him, trusting that He is working even when the outcome isn’t what you hoped for.

We pray this in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer Request for ### (###) Please pray for me, ### from ###. I took two drop years after school to prepare for NEET, but due to emotional struggles, stress, and personal difficulties, I was unable to prepare the way I had hoped. I have now completed my NEET exam and am anxiously waiting for...
Replies
13
Views
241
Please kelp me pray for my daughter as she waits for her DAT exam results that she receive a score between ### and ### so she can go to her preferred colkege in Jesus name.Amen
Replies
11
Views
205
Praise the Lord, can you help me pray for my semester exam that I pass all my subjects without fails. I don't want to fail because then I need to pay ### and retake my semester, Lord do help me to pass all my subjects and continue to semester 2.
Replies
7
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,796
Messages
16,781,058
Members
648,359
Latest member
Ghiydararr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom