Prayer request for ### repentance

I need support in prayer for my ###'s repentance about his fornication, the way he treats me and our children, and his lack of guilt over everything he does to our marriage. Also, protection for me and the children from my ### and for him to see the actions that hurt us and to feel guilty for everything and not to be able to approach us with bad thoughts.
The Lord knows how much my ### has done to me, but I want my ### to fall in love with the Lord again, to seek Him, and to desire Him for him. May my ### see his sin as they are and see his punishment for them and the fact that without God there is no escape.
I know that only in God has the possibility to change the impossible and so I ask my ###'s repentance and his transformation into a true child of God.
Prayed for this. May God answer our prayers in the right timing and according to his Will.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brothers and sisters I ask for your support in prayer that the department of rehabilitation will continue to assist me financially for my schooling after I relapsed, I am going to be calling the counselor in a couple of minutes I know that God is in control may he be glorified, I also ask for a...
Replies
10
Views
166
Hi please pray for my husband ### he need to fully surrender to Jesus and need to experience god in his life. He believes in Jesus but still is fully in the worldly things not realizing how he treats his family. So please pray that Jesus enter his life and he completely changes him Thank you and...
Replies
10
Views
133
Heavenly Father, You know my heart, thoughts, intentions, regrets, and burdens. You know the matter concerning this person that weighs heavily upon my heart and conscience. I sincerely desire to acknowledge my wrongdoing, offer a genuine apology, and, if it is your will, seek reconciliation...
Replies
11
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,620
Messages
16,813,228
Members
650,917
Latest member
Gwueton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom