Prayer request for my visa to be ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me urgently. My visa is still in Administrative Processing, and September 30 is only days away. I am asking God for my visa to be approved and issued before the deadline. I am very anxious and honestly desperate right now, so I would really appreciate your prayers
Replies
11
Views
71
I need a prayer for my family, business , school. Need gods protection and divine. Secondly my visa lodgement and biometric soon I need gods favor and blessing.
Replies
9
Views
104
Please pray for me. I’m currently waiting for my visa approval, and this has been a very stressful and emotional time for me. I’m praying that God opens the right doors, removes every obstacle, and blesses me with good news soon. Please keep me in your prayers that everything goes smoothly and...
Replies
12
Views
429
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,161
Messages
16,819,516
Members
651,213
Latest member
Lyelwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom