PRayer request for my family. For 3 years I'm praying ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
PRayer request for my family.

For ### years I'm praying for my family restoration, but things are so hard now.

The Christmas is coming and for me is the most painful period of the year.

I need support in prayer to be able to take this Christmas and that my husband really see me.

That every person that is between me and my husband to go away. I want to feel love to remember how it is to be taken by someone in arms and kissed, and I need this from my husband.

To understand that everything that he is doing is hurting me...

I need to love myself.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

She broke up with me a week and 5 days ago, we broke up because in short I truly wasn't a man of God, I was born in a Christian household, but strayed from the path as I was forced and it felt like a chore. I eventually left church and it was a year prior to me leaving church that she was still...
Replies
8
Views
408
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST FOR MY DEAR FRIEND Please pray urgently for my dear friend ###. ### is a highly experienced senior HR professional who spent many years working at a large investment firm. She was respected by colleagues and other senior directors for her professionalism, ability and...
Replies
10
Views
70
I would like to ask for your continued prayers for my mom, ###, who is fighting stage ### cancer. Please pray for God's healing and mercy over her. May He remove her pain, give her strength every day, and help her continue to live as normally as possible. I pray that God will bless her with a...
Replies
12
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,826
Messages
16,781,247
Members
648,386
Latest member
Searon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom