Prayer request for my family as my ###

Tovrun

Beloved Servant
Prayer request for my family as my ### goes through health problems. I pray the enemy would not drive us apart and I pray my ### would get good care in the hospital. I also pray his assurance in Christ would be renewed and his faith strengthened. Thank you all for praying.
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen. Thank You Jesus. [/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

A Prayer For You: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. I Am Loved. God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me with the desire, strength, and wisdom to seek first the kingdom of God and Your righteousness so that everything that I stand in need of and everything that You want me to have will be provided. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the footsteps I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, trust, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word and presence. God bless me with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit, and let me always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit.

God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. And God please protect me from getting all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Who You Are and Who I Am In Christ Jesus!
```[/FONT]
[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi team i want to request prayer for my husband as hes a protestant and doesn't want to live with me everytime he says to leave the house also i have a ### child from birth. Im alone taking care of him and have noone. Please pray for my husband so he come back to me n we can start a new life
Replies
10
Views
226
I would greatly appreciate your prayers during this season of my life. Please pray that God will open the door to a new job as soon as possible. My current workplace has become very unstable, and I don't feel supported by management. I believe it would be best to find a new opportunity while I...
Replies
12
Views
268
🙏 Urgent Prayer Request for My Son ### and Our Family. Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, Greetings in the precious name of our Lord Jesus Christ, I humbly request your prayers for my son, who is currently studying in ###. We are deeply concerned about his health, as he is suffering from...
Replies
12
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,799
Messages
16,803,658
Members
650,310
Latest member
Craelvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom