Prayer request for job

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh Lord I come before you today to thank you for all that we have today I surrender my Friend to you I request this prayer for him as he is struggling to find a job and also he has the responsibility to take care of his family and has been employed for quite few months so he has attended a...
Replies
9
Views
149
First of all I want to thank God for whatever I have with me and for all that he has done for me. I now come here to request for a prayer for my interview. I have an interview tomorrow at ### company and I’m searching for job since one year after my graduation and faced a lot of rejections. I’ve...
Replies
11
Views
216
Prayer request for job as I have sent out resumes after resume and several companies contacted me but have not arranged the interview yet. I do not know what is keeping them for so long and also I have approached a dating agency that I don't care about the equally yoked nonsense because God has...
Replies
6
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,580
Messages
16,789,912
Members
649,143
Latest member
Dwiosarhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom