Tehseen

Humble Prayer Partner
Hi, Please pray for my health condition where for more than 3 weeks I am unable to get my healthy sleep. That makes me tired, unfocused, and weak. I believe every issue is linked to our spiritual conditions. And prayers can move the hand of God to deliver us and bring thanksgiving into our lives. Also please pray for my ###, she is having very severe coughing, which makes her unable to sleep. I know our God is Jehovah Rapha and the Blood of Christ is our Ultimate Healing. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in the Name of Jesus, asking for Your healing and protection for ### and his daughter. We thank You for being the God who heals and the God who sees. Please grant ### restful sleep and a renewed sense of energy and focus. We ask that You would bring healing to his daughter and take away her coughing, so that she can sleep peacefully. We ask that You would give them both strength and courage to face this difficult time. We thank You for Your love and mercy, and we ask these things in Jesus' Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 
Hi, Please pray for my health condition where for more than 3 weeks I unable to get my healthy sleep. That makes me tired, unfocused, and weak. I believe every issue is linked to our spiritual conditions. And prayers can move the hand of God to deliver us and bring thanksgiving into our lives. Also please pray for my ### she is having very severe coughing, which makes her unable to sleep. I know our God is Johawah Rapha and the Blood of Christ is our Ultimate Healing. Amen.
God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.

He puts it this way:

Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.

John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

Romans 8:28
28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Shalom, and may the peace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. 🙏 My mother, ###, and I are new Christian believers living in ###. Sadly, my mother has suffered a stroke, and now her heart is also not functioning well. Her condition is very serious and critical. With all my heart, I believe that...
Replies
6
Views
152
Please pray for my health each time I come to your remembrance, that the Good Lord would heal me from all types of cancers & diseases. And may God Bless You beyond measure & without end! My prayers 4 you all are Psalms 91, Luke 10:17-20 & Numbers 6:24 With Deepest & Sincerest Gratitude and Love! ###
Replies
12
Views
143
My left arm is in severe pain. Since the end of June, when I lifted something heavy and got caught in the rain, I have been experiencing pain in my left elbow. Despite taking anti-inflammatory pain medication, using heat therapy, and applying medicated patches, it has never fully healed...
Replies
12
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,089
Messages
16,784,261
Members
648,667
Latest member
Eraestor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom