Prayer Request For Good Night's Sleep, Dog Barking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your prayers. Even though I didn't get much sleep, I didn't feel too bad all day.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I can get to sleep at night because I have a hard time getting to sleep and I barely take naps anymore. And I be up from 7 am in the morning till 12 am midnight. Please pray that God lets us sleep and we get wonderful dreams because I love to continue to have wonderful dreams...
Replies
9
Views
588
Please let me be able to get a good night's sleep tonight. My stepmom isn't home and will probably spend the night at her boyfriend's house and come home at 5:30 in the morning. I haven't slept good in 2 nights and I have to go to work tomorrow so please let me be able to sleep through the night.
Replies
11
Views
453
Lord please change my working schedule so that I will not suffer from lack of sleep and so that I will not lose money on a cab. Amen. And punish properly all who are working against me at my place of work. Sabotaging me and making my life harder and causing me to lose time and money. Amen...
Replies
6
Views
386
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,277
Members
648,389
Latest member
Stroeroorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom