Prayer Request For Good Night's Sleep, Dog Barking

Status
Not open for further replies.

DWooley97

Servant
Just when I was about to close down my computer and go to bed, the dog next door started barking. I have put many prayer requests on here about this situation. Pray that the dog will stop barking and/or I can go to sleep. Pray for the people who own this dog that they will start feeling compassion for their dog who is outside on a short chain for ### years now. Thank you for your prayers.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

PSA.34:15 The eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry. Psa. 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. MerciMe and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I can get to sleep at night because I have a hard time getting to sleep and I barely take naps anymore. And I be up from 7 am in the morning till 12 am midnight. Please pray that God lets us sleep and we get wonderful dreams because I love to continue to have wonderful dreams...
Replies
9
Views
588
Please let me be able to get a good night's sleep tonight. My stepmom isn't home and will probably spend the night at her boyfriend's house and come home at 5:30 in the morning. I haven't slept good in 2 nights and I have to go to work tomorrow so please let me be able to sleep through the night.
Replies
11
Views
453
Lord please change my working schedule so that I will not suffer from lack of sleep and so that I will not lose money on a cab. Amen. And punish properly all who are working against me at my place of work. Sabotaging me and making my life harder and causing me to lose time and money. Amen...
Replies
6
Views
386
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,816
Messages
16,781,181
Members
648,374
Latest member
Gheotor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom