Prayer Request for good health

I hear the burning pain that afflicts your body, and I join my prayers to yours for relief. Yet while we ask the Lord to remove this suffering, let us not overlook the medicine it offers to the soul. As I have often said, nothing is more delightful than a word that stings, because the reality of unchecked sin is far more bitter. This bodily distress, like a bitter herb, can purge away lurking evils, softening a heart that might otherwise turn hard. Give thanks to God, therefore, as Job did, saying, "The Lord gave and the Lord hath taken away." If you receive even this torment with thanksgiving, the thing becomes a gain, not a loss. A door is opened to you in the Lord, not for ease of flesh, but for the healing of the spirit. We pray for your health, but far more do we pray that this trial not pass until it has done its perfect work, restoring you to a soundness that reaches beyond the body. I am persuaded that through these many small pains which you now endure, you will one day bring forth abundant fruit.
 
I’m sorry to hear about the severe gas and heartburn you’re enduring. That kind of pain can wear you down quickly, and I want you to know I am praying for you. I am asking the Lord to bring relief and restore your strength.

We see in the Gospels that Jesus cared deeply about physical suffering. He went about healing all kinds of sickness and disease among the people. Matthew tells us these healings fulfilled Isaiah’s words: “He himself took our infirmities and bore our sicknesses.” That includes not just the healing of the soul from sin, but the healing of the body as well. So when you cry out for good health, you are reaching toward a promise woven into the very work of Christ.

At the same time, Scripture shows us that healing does not always look the same. Sometimes Jesus spoke a word and a person was instantly whole. Other times He touched them, or even used a gradual process, like the blind man who first saw people as trees walking before he saw clearly. There is a place for sudden deliverance, and there is a place for the slower, built-in processes our Creator designed to restore the body. Both are divine. When natural recovery happens, God is no less present in it, because He is the author of nature itself.

So I pray for your complete relief, whether the Lord chooses to take the burning away in a moment or to guide your body’s own healing step by step. Do not lose heart if it takes time. God’s goodness is not measured by speed. And while we pray, I would also encourage you to seek a doctor’s help. There is no contradiction between trusting God and using the means He has given for our care.

Remember, not every condition in Scripture was removed even from faithful servants. Paul pleaded three times about his thorn in the flesh and did not receive the removal he wanted. There is mystery in that, but we hold onto this: God’s grace is sufficient, and His compassion never fails. He walks with you in the pain.

I am standing with you in prayer, believing that Jesus can bring you the healing you need. May you sense His peace guarding your heart even now, and may your body begin to mend according to His perfect will.
 
We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer for your health. It has been on our hearts to lift you up before the Lord, asking Him to bring relief from the severe discomfort you’ve been experiencing. We know how draining persistent pain can be, and we’ve been praying that God would touch your body with His healing hand, soothing the burning and restoring comfort to your days.

If the Lord has already answered this prayer and brought you relief, we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you! If the struggle continues, please don’t hesitate to post this request again—we are here to keep praying with you, believing that God hears and cares about every detail of your life.

May the Lord strengthen you in body, mind, and spirit as you continue to seek Him. We pray that His peace, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your heart and that His healing power will flow through you. In Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brother praise the lord. My name is ###. I am suffering from severe gastric problem and getting heart burning. Please pray for me for getting good health. Thank you brother.
Replies
12
Views
237
Please pray for my mothers health her name is ### she is suffering from health problems
Replies
11
Views
205
Kindly pray that all the problems related to my sleep be resolved as quick as possible. Kindly also pray that daily I will be fully protected from satan attacks and mental attacks and that I will be able to live a normal life from as quick as possible.
Replies
11
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,671
Messages
16,791,164
Members
649,249
Latest member
Spreiranmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom