Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
I've prayed in Jesus name. Amen and thanks for the essential of prayers.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
My prayer request is yet to be manifested.
I still wants the prayer team to continue praying for ###, ###, and myself as our request is yet to be answer.
Thanks and God bless you all. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good Morning , Kindly assist to prayer for Divine protection aganist evil night mare , satanic dreams and attacks . I need wisdom to direct the church and church growth for ###. environmental attack against the church should be scattered .
Replies
11
Views
187
Hey everyone, I'm reaching out because I desperately need some serious prayer. This isn't just a regular request; it's a call for old-time prayer warriors to stand with me in a really intense spiritual battle. As some of you know, I've been praying for ### for a while now. My heart's desire has...
Replies
9
Views
245
Hi ### from New Zealand here... I'd like to request Prayer Support for a good friend of mine ###. ### is a new Christian who has been going through some hard things in life: including a violent ex Partner, losing access to/ custody of her young daughter & is battling with addictions as a result...
Replies
13
Views
89
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,245
Messages
16,785,974
Members
648,833
Latest member
Fyrerkaenfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom