Prayer Request For A ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter giadsu
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

giadsu

Guest
I wanted to have a 2nd baby and had been trying for it since 2 yrs now ... but since I have my hormonal imbalances like I have got hypothyroidism and am a diabetic too am not able to conceive .... kindly do pray for me to have a baby.
 
Dear Lord, ###'d like to have another baby, and we pray to ask Your mercy and favor that ### may receive what ### wants, but let this be according to Your will. Bless ### and ### to be a great parent to their kid that this kid will be a great person in the future through their great teaching and good model. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Lord this ### in Christ would like to grow in family life. I pray for ### to conceive. Amen.

Lord this ### in Christ would like to grow in family life. I pray for ### to conceive. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello my name is ### and with a broken heart I'm here today to request you guys to pray for me and my relationship of 1 year with a guy named ###. He was badly brainwashed by his friends and is letting me suffer for the crime that I didn't commit. Since June I have been traumatized as this is...
Replies
18
Views
376
That Jesus will watch over me and protect me and my family and to be able to pass my class, amen God knows That I am trying however the enemy keeps trying to destroy everything I have worked for please God heal me now amen.
Replies
12
Views
152
About 27 years ago I just graduated from college with a master's degree and shortly after that I got a good job with a good salary. But after this happened 1 or 2 years later I lost my job and since then I have not got a good job so far and so kindly pray that I will get a good job soon. Kindly...
Replies
9
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,834
Messages
16,803,954
Members
650,334
Latest member
Glantuanmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom