Prayer request for a little ### to be healed

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ###'s ### year old son developed a bad cough which caused him to cough up blood. The same night he was taken to the emergency room of a ###. After running several tests he was told he has cancer. Please pray for him. Please pray that he does get healed.
Replies
10
Views
222
Please continue to pray for my father ###, he is continuously coughing pain.And also pray for financial problems.I ask in Jesus name.Amen
Replies
10
Views
50
Requesting prayer support ahead of a blood test, as I am experiencing severe anxiety and fear. Please pray that God removes this and that I may feel peace. Pray that I feel safe, that my privacy and integrity are protected now and in the future, and that I may be hidden under God’s protection...
Replies
10
Views
59
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,890
Messages
16,816,155
Members
651,061
Latest member
Sprayport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom