Dear Lord,

Thank you for my life. Thank you for my understanding of you that continues to grow. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be a wife. I pray that you would refine me, Lord. Transform my heart and make me as you created me to be. Equip me to fulfill your will and help me to treat my husband good. I pray patience and perseverance are ingrained in my character, as well as compassion. Refine my perspectives, my attitude, and my actions. I desire to be refined by your Holy Spirit and I invite you to do that in Jesus’ name AMEN!

[Continue reading...]
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty please protect my life and my home I plead the blood of Jesus christ over my home and life send your Angel's to protect me open doors for me to find a better place to live and a better job opportunity with better pay in Jesus mighty name Amen
Replies
8
Views
310
I have drifted from the Lord and have fallen into sin, including pornography. I am deeply grieved and repentant. Please pray that the Holy Spirit takes full control of my life. May God forgive me, cleanse me, and restore me. Pray that the Lord will restore to me the joy of my salvation and renew...
Replies
10
Views
177
Lord, thank You for another day of life and for all the blessings You continue to give. I pray for Your guidance as I lead our seniors — may they appreciate the work we’ve done this year and feel the sincerity of my efforts. Please protect me from those who try to pull me down or cause harm...
Replies
12
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,682
Messages
16,813,965
Members
650,952
Latest member
Bertiannar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom