Prayer please

It might be a good idea to call your pharmacy and ask the pharmacist if it will be alright or if she needs to take something to counteract the double dose. I am praying for her in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
Yes I told her to call up my doctor friend, hope she gets through and believing she is doing good through all the prayers.
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 
Praise God and thanks for your prayers my daughter is doing fine.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I need some prayer to do as feel like enemy attacked me yesterday and felt the after effects today.
Replies
8
Views
99
Please pray for me. I need healing, safety, and protection, and to experience God's love. I wish for God to take me and lift me up in His arms, and give peace to my thoughts.In Jesus name Amen
Replies
10
Views
146
I need prayer for a miraculous healing. I broke my foot in 2 places 2 weeks ago. Had surgery the next day. I feel like my foot isn’t healing right. I have my first grandbaby arriving soon that I have prayed relentlessly for. This is the worst timing. I need to be planning the shower and can’t...
Replies
7
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,133
Messages
16,796,459
Members
649,676
Latest member
Jiadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom