Prayer Please

Ryan Jeffrey Walker

Prayer Partner
Father please help me grow as much as possible. Please increase me as much as possible so that I can handle school. Please station angels to protect me at all times. I ask for the largest increase you can give me in intelligence. Help me grow in knowledge, and wisdom. Teach me everything that you can possibly teach me. Help me to gain as many blessings as possible. Help me to grow in reason, and logic. Help me grow in my ability to write. Please protect all my writing, and creative talents from those that want to steal my work. Come against Satan in distractions, and strategies. Show him that he needs to pull out in my life as much as possible. Help me to grow as much as possible in creative talents. Help me with increase in talents. Guide me towards stronger finances. Help me to work towards the best relationships. In Jesus name I pray amen!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me, that it goes well for me at my workplace, both now and in the future. Pray that I may be a blessing to my boss and to my coworkers, and for good relationships and fellowship.Pray that God gives me security, calm, and inner confidence, and for joy, and that I get to do the work that...
Replies
8
Views
107
Please pray for me. I need healing, safety, and protection, and to experience God's love. I wish for God to take me and lift me up in His arms, and give peace to my thoughts.In Jesus name Amen
Replies
10
Views
149
Hi, I need some prayer to do as feel like enemy attacked me yesterday and felt the after effects today.
Replies
8
Views
99
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,976
Messages
16,805,561
Members
650,444
Latest member
Astiuthor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom