Prayer please

adelaortiz

Account Closed
I struggle tonight, little bit of frustration, stress, loneliness. Please pray God send me friends, even just one good friend to talk to...my spouse is also rejecting me- too busy for me. I don't want to be frustrated or upset or sad. I want a new life, a change, maybe just need God to give me a breakthrough and more of His joy.....thank you
 
In the name of Jesus Christ, I pray, that our Dear Lord will see you through your difficult situations, when you are discouraged and full of unspeakable fear. I ask you Lord Jesus that you walk beside your children during those hard times. They cannot carry their burdens, but we know that You can and You will, oh God.

 

I pray that You guide your children and help them to stay strong no matter what comes their way. I also pray that You help their faith to get stronger and that your children continue to grow in You. In Your Love and Your Holy Spirit, we abide, Amen.
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me, that it goes well for me at my workplace, both now and in the future. Pray that I may be a blessing to my boss and to my coworkers, and for good relationships and fellowship.Pray that God gives me security, calm, and inner confidence, and for joy, and that I get to do the work that...
Replies
8
Views
107
Please pray for me. I need healing, safety, and protection, and to experience God's love. I wish for God to take me and lift me up in His arms, and give peace to my thoughts.In Jesus name Amen
Replies
10
Views
149
Hi, I need some prayer to do as feel like enemy attacked me yesterday and felt the after effects today.
Replies
8
Views
99
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,103
Messages
16,807,263
Members
650,542
Latest member
Spardira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom