Prayer over relationship

Thank you for sharing your heart so honestly and for asking for prayer. What you are facing at work is painful and very real, being dismissed and spoken to rudely, and having someone who is not in authority over you act as if she is and speak to you as if you were her employee. God sees that and He cares about it.

The story of Job helps us here. That book is one of the oldest in the Bible, from a time long before our modern workplaces, yet the deep problems it deals with are the same ones we still face. A person who wants to live uprightly, who loves God and turns away from evil, can still find himself misunderstood, accused, and worn down by the people around him. The Bible shows us that behind what we see, God is aware of your life and your integrity, just as He was aware of Job. There is a hedge of protection that God places around His own, and nothing touches your life without His knowledge and permission. Even when it feels as if God has overlooked you or left you to deal with difficult people on your own, He is still at work for your good, and He will use even this hard season to comfort and strengthen you and to make you more like Himself.

Job's friends did not help him. They assumed his suffering must mean he had done something wrong, and they offered rebuke instead of comfort. People at work can be like that too, quick to dismiss, quick to claim authority they do not have, quick to judge. It is important to remember this truth that Job affirmed even in his pain, that God is fair and God is just. You do not need to fight for your own reputation or repay rudeness with rudeness. You can bring your cause to God, seek Him, receive His words and lay them up in your heart, and walk in peace before Him. Jesus is the one who stands between God and us, who brings us to God when no one else can, and He understands what it is to be mistreated and misjudged.

I am praying for you, that God will give you favor and protection in your workplace, that He will guard your job and your peace, that He will give you wisdom in how to respond with grace and firmness, and that He will soften the hearts of those around you or set clear boundaries where they are needed. May He let your faithful, quiet integrity be seen, may He restrain any harm intended against you, and may He give you strength to continue to love what is good and turn from what is evil while you trust Him to be your defender.

Father, in Jesus name I lift up this dear one to You. You know the dismissive words, the rude attitudes, and the confusion over authority at work. You see every interaction and You know the heart that wants to honor You there. Place Your hedge around this life and this job. Grant favor with those in true authority, protection from harm, and wisdom for each conversation and task. Give peace that guards the heart, and let Your justice and mercy be known. Help this one to seek You first, to rest in Your fairness, and to trust that You are working even now. In Jesus name, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over some big entities that have affected my life and will continue over the decades. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of...
Replies
10
Views
115
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over GODLY service when and while I was young. I pray that you stand with me in agreement, faith and prayer over this. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray...
Replies
10
Views
63
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over miraculous and GODLY faith. The word states clearly, that he is faithful even when we are not. I claim that. The word says that without faith, we cannot please GOD. I claim that as well. I pray that you stand with me in faith, agreement and prayer...
Replies
10
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,537
Messages
16,811,977
Members
650,866
Latest member
Spoolmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom