Prayer over message sent

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You in the mighty name of Jesus, lifting up myself and my husband to You. Lord, You know our hearts, our intentions, our work, and everything we have done. You know that we desire to work honestly, faithfully, and with excellence. Your Word says, “No weapon formed...
Replies
6
Views
117
Heavenly Father, I come before You in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. You know my heart, my work, and the years I have faithfully served. Thank You for the wisdom, knowledge, and abilities You have given me. Your Word says, “Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established”...
Replies
16
Views
259
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over an email I sent today. I pray that it is effective. I pray for favor, favor, favor. I pray for miracles, miracles, miracles in pray for blessings, blessings, blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places...
Replies
7
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,066
Messages
16,784,124
Members
648,653
Latest member
Pluazdell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom