Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, pray so I get my stolen things back, for fire, and order the fire from Heaven to burn demons and evil people who took illegally my things and so the fire from heaven take it back for me, miracles like this are normal, happen everyday, and please pray for provision so God's...
Replies
6
Views
342
Dear Fellow Christians, I ask that you join me in prayer for a financial redemption. I have obligations and debt piling up. I am truly overwhelmed. There is no other way. I have done all that I can. And everything I set my mind to is falling apart. I truly need our Lord to redeem me and restore...
Replies
13
Views
155
We are reaching out as close friends to ask everyone to please lift our dear friends up in prayer. Today, ### and his wife, ###, received the heartbreaking news that ###'s cancer has spread and is no longer curable. She will be stopping her current treatment, beginning a targeted therapy to help...
Replies
9
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,219
Messages
16,785,656
Members
648,794
Latest member
Eroymere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom