Prayer of protection

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have continued to lift up your prayer for protection over your walk with the Lord and for His grace to align you and your husband back into the house of God regardless of what circumstances you face.

We have been praying that the Holy Spirit would guide and soften your husband's heart and draw him into a fresh understanding of who God is, and that this would bring him fresh joy and strength in the Lord. We asked our God of all mercy to keep nothing from pulling him away and to have mercy on him as he waits for resolution, as we know this waiting has left him feeling upset. We remember how you surrendered his work to the Lord and we have asked for favor, mercy and grace to help him through each day on the job.

We also continue to bring his workplace before the Lord, that God would bring understanding to his customers and give your husband wisdom to phrase the answer in a way they can receive it when they keep asking the same question over and over. We know this has been frustrating, and we thank God with you for the wins you have already seen where some customers were happy with the answers he gave and he was able to close the case. We claim James 1:5 for him for wisdom and Ezek 36:26 for a softened heart, and we pray Psalm 91:1 over your walk together that you would abide under His protection.

If your request was answered and you have seen the Lord bring resolution, fresh joy or more favor in his work, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered and the burden and frustration remain, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

We pray this in Jesus Name, Amen. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I recently had a stapler wound that was small but very deep. I got worried and contacted my doctor to assess whether I needed a vaccination booster or not. Both doctors I consulted with told me I no longer need one since I had my ### shots already, but I am still anxious about whether I am...
Replies
11
Views
139
My neighbors swore at me and called me derogatory names and I asked them to turn down their loud music which has been an ongoing problem for years. I feel no peace inside my home and am constantly on edge wondering when the loud bass and music will flow from their house into mine, with all...
Replies
11
Views
148
Needs prayer as heavy rain is going on entering my home .needs prayer for protection from flood like condition.
Replies
9
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,207
Messages
16,808,067
Members
650,620
Latest member
Ashoeskultel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom