Prayer Of Peace

  • Thread starter Thread starter daydream6459
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

daydream6459

Guest
I pray for me to grow more in peace, tranquility and compassion. I've been hurt these past couple of weeks but I don't want to focus on the negative. I want to focus on God and His love and blessings to me. I KNOW God loves me. I KNOW He does all for my good. It just that the human nature awakens to hurt and prayer with others remind me and encourage me to keep moving His light. Be blessed to all of you and know that God loves us, He really do. AMEN
 
Dear Lord, please bless ### with a healed feeling from hurt. Please help ### to be full with joy and love in making ### moving steps. Please help ### to forgive and please give Your blessing to those who have hurt ###. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen!
 
Lord I pray the same prayer for myself we are both going through roughness and faith I know is the answer. Amen.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for ### !

May God bless you and help you to fulfilling all of your wishes.

Amen....!
 
father God Please answer this prayer in jesus name amen
 
This helped me out after I lost my job & my ex walked out on my son & I, after all I did for him lent him money for his bills, let him stay w/me so he could get financially stable again, and loved his daughters as my own and when I needed him he just walked out on us. I was hurt and crying every night and I found the following on a blog from Joel Osteen. It helped me out a lot. I would love to share it with you.

"It can be difficult to forgive especially when people hurt us badly, God will never ask you to do something and not give you the power to do it. Forgiveness is a process, it doesn’t happen overnight. It’s a process that has to be walked out. If you have the desire to forgive and every day you will ask God to help you then little by little those negative feelings will get less and less and one day won’t affect you at all.

If you want to be restored, if you want to be whole, if you want to be free then you need to get on God’s payroll. He knows how to make your wrongs right, God knows how to bring justice in your life. Quit expecting people to make it up to you. They can’t give you what they don’t have. If you are always looking to people to pay you back for all the wrongs they have done then you are going to live a frustrated life. Take that energy and let God handle it, he will settle your cases. When you get on God’s payroll he will make sure you are well compensated. Life is too short to go through it bitter and angry trying to get people to pay you back, let it go God will settle your cases. You can take emotional baggage but it’s going to cost you something. You can carry that bag of un-forgiveness but it will cost you joy. You can take around that bag of bitterness but it will cost you peace. You can carry that bag of you owe me something, if you carry that long enough it will cost you a hefty price. If you will let go of the hurt, the wrongs and get on God’s payroll then God is going to make your wrongs right, he is going to restore what the enemy have stolen. He is going to bring justice into your life. He is going to bring you out better than you were before."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I am going through a very difficult and painful period in my life. My heart is tired, my mind is overwhelmed, and there are things I cannot control no matter how hard I try. Please pray that God gives me peace, strength, patience, and clarity. Pray that if I have been wronged...
Replies
14
Views
159
PLEASE HELP ME PRAY TO GOD THIS WOMAN HER NAME IS ### MARRIED BY MY HUSBAND BROTHER WHO INSULTS AND HURT ME WITH SONGS AND WORDS, PLEASE HELP ME PRAY TO GOD TO GIVE ME PEACE AND EXPAND MY TERRITORIES as she is blessed with finance she sees as if we are useless in her eyes
Replies
10
Views
303
Please pray for peace in my home. My wife will not let me relax. She is constantly bickering and fighting me over the smallest things, and she knows she has a problem but will not see a doctor or better yet.. go to the Lord about these problems. I am tired of feeling terrible when I wake up in...
Replies
11
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,096
Messages
16,818,731
Members
651,177
Latest member
Spiorsorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom