Prayer Of Broken Heart!

Vladimir

Account Closed
Dear brothers and sisters, let us pray the Lord to send in my life girl really strong will love me and understand me. Let us all together to pray, the Lord for ever stop the pain, disappointment and suffering in my personal life. Let us pray for success, prosperity and blessing in my personal life for God's glory. I really big need it!
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray God heals my broken heart
Replies
8
Views
109
I'm ### years old. I just got out of a tough relationship. I've never been married but would love to start a family and meet a stable, life long partner. I've been through many rough breakups and would like to heal my heart, move on, and find lasting love. Thank you for your prayers. I'm quite...
Replies
11
Views
60
pls pray to heal and mend my broken heart. pls pray that ### and I (we are friends) that we can heal ourselves and repair our relationship together; and build a better one. ### also needs to give me an apology for flaking out on me for a concert. pls pray that my heart mends becauase of past...
Replies
9
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,503
Messages
16,811,747
Members
650,843
Latest member
Chreydaruorser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom