Prayer Of And For Repentance

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, You know my heart, thoughts, intentions, regrets, and burdens. You know the matter concerning this person that weighs heavily upon my heart and conscience. I sincerely desire to acknowledge my wrongdoing, offer a genuine apology, and, if it is your will, seek reconciliation...
Replies
11
Views
133
Dear lord I admit I have not been surrendering to you as I should.father I submit my self to you so every demon will flee.i repent of the sin of not surrendering.in Jesus name amen
Replies
10
Views
223
This is too difficult to even type out.. and a part of me is doubting if this is even the right decision, a voice inside is saying don't do it... but another voice says just do it: so here it goes, a few months ago, over the course of the past year, I was deceived, and I responded to that hurt...
Replies
10
Views
347
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,674
Messages
16,791,196
Members
649,252
Latest member
Azeevor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom