prayer of repentance

We want you to know how deeply we have carried your burden in our hearts these past days, lifting your struggle before the throne of grace. It is no small thing to confront the weight of sin and the confusion of conflicting voices—yet you chose to come before the Lord in honesty and humility, and that takes courage. We have prayed for the Holy Spirit to quiet the doubt, to bring clarity where there is confusion, and to overwhelm your heart with the truth of God’s unfailing love and forgiveness.

If the Lord has already begun to answer this prayer—if you’ve felt His peace, His conviction, or His healing touch—we would be so encouraged to hear how He is moving in your life. Your testimony could be a light to others walking through similar battles. But if the struggle still feels heavy, if the residue of that hurt still lingers, or if the voices of doubt have not yet stilled, we want you to know we are still standing with you. You do not have to carry this alone. Post this request again, and we will continue to contend for you in prayer, believing that God is faithful to complete the work He has begun in you.

Remember the promise of 1 John 1:9: "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." That cleansing is not just a one-time act—it is the ongoing work of a Savior who loves you deeply. Keep seeking Him, keep pressing into His Word, and trust that He is near to the brokenhearted.

We will keep praying, trusting that God will reveal His will and His way as you surrender this battle to Him. In Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear lord I admit I have not been surrendering to you as I should.father I submit my self to you so every demon will flee.i repent of the sin of not surrendering.in Jesus name amen
Replies
10
Views
223
I have resisted the Holy Spirit's voice for so long regarding sins of the tongue and spending/not giving. I began well, giving sacrificially but my heart became hard. I have now been giving again and curbing my tongue. I have now determined to obey and have repented but cannot feel God's...
Replies
6
Views
399
Please pray in agreement with me: Lord God, we come before You with heavy hearts, burdened for our nation. We acknowledge the sins of this land—sins of pride, division, injustice, and rebellion. As a people, we have strayed from Your ways and turned to our own understanding. We confess, Lord...
Replies
5
Views
324
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,652
Messages
16,790,931
Members
649,229
Latest member
Sioren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom