Prayer Of Agreement

  • Thread starter Thread starter Betty G. Brown
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Betty G. Brown

Guest
Father God, in the name of Jesus Christ, Blessed Holy Spirit, I am claiming the prayer of agreement for Supernatural Divined Favor 24/7, I am claiming the prayer of agreement for Supernatural Fruit of Peace, Blessings, Power to receive wealth, increased financial abundance 24/7, I am claiming the prayer of agreement for Supernatural power of forgiveness, Faith in God 24/7, Fruit to receive Grace, Mercy 24/7, Power to be the most Successful, Prosperous, Righteous, Wisest Christian Entrepreneur, creating trillions of permanent home grown Jobs/Positions, with excellent healthcare benefits for all in need. I am claiming the prayer of agreement for Supernatural Divined Favor, Spiritually, mentally, physically, financially for the ### Church/Pastor ###.,/to be sent straight from the Throne Room of Heaven to send Angels as Keepers/Overseers to Encourage and Grow the Church, while ###, is recovering from serious back surgery/addiction to long term pain killers for suddenly/speedily recovery through the precious blood of Jesus Christ. I am claiming the prayer of agreement for Supernatural Divined Boaz anointing to receive all of the desires of my heart and my entire family to receive God's best through the precious blood of Jesus Christ. I am claiming the prayer of agreement for Supernatural Divined Favor for ###/### their up coming marriage September 3, 2011 through the precious blood of Jesus Christ. I am claiming the prayer of agreement for all marriages ordained by God to be restored/blessed through the precious blood of Jesus Christ. I am claiming Supernatural Recovery over our economy to transition to the Kingdom of God in Jesus name.
 
Standing in agreement with this prayer....
 
Dear, you can have the pure conscience that emboldens, and you can have the strong confidence that only a righteous few have ever obtained.

And in the time of trouble, you can escape to His pavilion, where He will protect you.

Let Psalms 18, 27, and 46 strengthen your confidence in the LORD.

...........................

be blessed friend

###

###
 
Dear Dad in heaven we pray for situations of all to be here in favored by you. Jesus the supreme being and savior of all mankind please please Bless us all and make all marriages stronger here and there. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need to move to another country where I can get the pharmaceuticals, supplements, healing herbs to get better, please I need money my only option is to buy lottery, it I don't I am better off being bed ridden for the rest of my life
Replies
11
Views
140
Hello everyone. As we are commanded to do in 1 Thessalonians 5:18, I am giving thanks and praising God in all circumstances. I know that He promised me that whatever I ask of Him in Jesus' Name, He will provide. I am blessed in so many ways. I am asking that you all please pray and agree with me...
Replies
12
Views
442
Need to win money the only way I can get money, am serious please just need agreement on when to get it and buy it,
Replies
10
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,029
Messages
16,817,978
Members
651,144
Latest member
Sionoriorrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom