Prayer Needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter regrets2redemption
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

regrets2redemption

Guest
Oh Lord, I thank you for all things. Father, thank you for being with me and for your word - for it comforts me in these trials. Father bless my husband, the Alzheimer's, CHF and other illnesses are taking a tremendous toll upon his body and mind. Lord, thank You that when I release my concerns that your hands work them. Father, health, finances, so many things, Lord bless all of us who seek Your face and guidance in our times of need. Thank you Father. Amen.
 
Lord God we indeed thank You for Your gracious work that You have performed in the life of this woman. Thank You! We ask you to be the strength in her father's life, please be the help in the illnesses that are taking their effect on his body. We also ask for Your providence to be evident in all their lives so that they will keep trusting in the truth of Who You are in their lives. Father please bless this woman in Your way, give her the things she and her husband need in finances, health, and the things of the wearisome life. Thank You Lord! Amen!
 
Dear Lord, please bless ### husband with healing from any disease included Alzheimer. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Let me pray with you in the mighty name of the Lord Jesus Christ Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my return to The LORD. I am backslidden. Please pray for my repentance and faith unto The Lord Jesus Christ. Please pray that God helps me though the trials I am going through; for God to protect & deliver me from my enemies, and for God to provide for all of my needs. Please...
Replies
11
Views
151
I am a caregiver to my elderly mother, I live in the home with her. But the house is owned by my brother and lately he has been resorting to scare tactics to attempt to kick me out of the house. I reported the situation to our Office Of Elderly services, and they said that because he owns the...
Replies
14
Views
179
Please pray for healing for my backsliding and for my body from all diseases, infections and ailments. Please pray that God delivers me from all strongholds and bondages of the devil. Please pray The LORD helps me through the trials I am going through and delivers me from The Devil and my...
Replies
7
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,566
Messages
16,778,190
Members
648,126
Latest member
Astoenor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom