Prayer Needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Love1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Love1

Guest
Please pray the man I love does not delete my number or get a new phone or number. Amen. Please pray he will fight for me, like I fight for him. And fight his own battles the good way. Amen.

Please pray ### puts his finger down on the situation and doesn't let her get in the way of what he truly wants and deserves. Please pray that he takes note and that he intervenes and co-operate with me.

God tell him this, tell him to leave her, tell him she's not the one, tell him there is some one else that loved him before she came along and wanted to be with him and always will and tell him to take some time and rejuvenate and think about getting with me. He was so vulnerable and confused and mis-understanding and rushed into a relationship he is not happy in nor wants to be in because he was hurt or whatever about the situation of me and him. I know what he wants and what he needs. Please pray for us.
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray… Let’s Pray…
Dear God I ask in Jesus' name make me a Woman of God that is totally committed to You and Your plan for my life. May my love for You grow stronger with each passing day, month, and year if possible. Bless each and every desire that I have to line up to Your desire for my life. I want to be married to the man You Lord Jesus have hand picked out for me. I don’t want a bozo; I want a Boaz (Ruth Chapter 2-Chapter 4). I want my marriage to be a passionate example of Christ and the Church. So bless me with a husband that loves You with his life and will love me like Christ Loves His Church. Help my future husband and I to always remember what drew us to each other and show us both how to keep that Love strong and healthy in Christ Jesus. God please make this happen for me, the writer of this prayer, and the Single Christian Sister who sent this prayer to me; because she wants the best for me. God in Jesus' name make this happen I pray. Amen, So Be It!!!!

Pass This Prayer On To 12 Single Christian Women or more….

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please read this entire post. There is alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. We found out yesterday that she has a brain tumor and severe lung problems. I am absolutely and completely devastated and broken. She had such a bad life before us and for...
Replies
11
Views
207
I'm lifting my spiritual brother ### who lives in ### who has been having health issues, his surgeon wants him to see an oncologist after he has an ultrasound. ### is ###, a father, son, brother, husband, uncle. i want to lift up his family to be encouraging and as his spiritual brother, i'm...
Replies
11
Views
376
I am requesting prayers for a lady that is being so rude to family bc she is worried about inheritance and she is not entitled to any of it. She won’t even keep peace for the family to grieve . We offered to help the family financially and she twisted it and now she is mad at me and my spouse...
Replies
13
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,240
Messages
16,785,922
Members
648,823
Latest member
Ethuisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom