Prayer Needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Love1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Love1

Guest
Please pray for ### I love does not delete my number or get a new phone or number. Amen.
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray… Let’s Pray…
Dear God I ask in Jesus' name make me a Woman of God that is totally committed to You and Your plan for my life. May my love for You grow stronger with each passing day, month, and year if possible. Bless each and every desire that I have to line up to Your desire for my life. I want to be married to the man You Lord Jesus have hand picked out for me. I don’t want a bozo; I want a Boaz (Ruth Chapter 2-Chapter 4). I want my marriage to be a passionate example of Christ and the Church. So bless me with a husband that loves You with his life and will love me like Christ Loves His Church. Help my future husband and I to always remember what drew us to each other and show us both how to keep that Love strong and healthy in Christ Jesus. God please make this happen for me, the writer of this prayer, and the Single Christian Sister who sent this prayer to me; because she wants the best for me. God in Jesus' name make this happen I pray. Amen, So Be It!!!!

Pass This Prayer On To 12 Single Christian Women or more….

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

JESUS i need protection and healing to my body and I still need someone to adopt at least one kitten . Thank you in JESUS name amen Heading to the DENTIST LORD please give them good hands and light hands in JESUS name amen
Replies
10
Views
154
Greeting everyone in Jesus Name asking for prayer for God to come through for me and my kids. I dont know what we going to put on the table tonight. i am at a losss. my daughter is turning ### on ###, she purs a lot into me as her mother, and yet im empty handed. Dont know where i am evens...
Replies
10
Views
181
Please read this entire post. There is alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. We found out yesterday that she has a brain tumor and severe lung problems. I am absolutely and completely devastated and broken. She had such a bad life before us and for...
Replies
11
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,250
Messages
16,786,025
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom