Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Please pray that the storms that have started against me in my office be cooled down. It should not affect me and my relationship with the person I love. It is becoming difficult for us. But please pray that my boss and our other authorities not be against me and relationship with the person I...
Replies
Views
Good day Prayer Partners, Please pray for me and my store..it is my Grand store opening today at quality Academies at Half way tree in Kingston Jamaica. I have invited over 100 persons and I am hoping that I will get a good support. Please pray for this event happening today at 6-8 pm Jamaica...
Replies
Views
I'm new here , but if there is anyone that can pray with me, im asking for prayers for someone I will leave anonymous, but she is lost and walking in the path Satan is inflicting.. the statement was made to me that she is not ready to follow GOD right now and trying to figure out her life her...
Replies
Views
Dear heavenly father YAHWEH , i ask you to show me direction for a job today. Please put it in Ronnie's heart to be kind to me LORD i have done nothing wrong to him i pray that you will humble this person as her boss told him to give me a chance and he has not i pray that Evelyn will do...
Replies
Views
Dear prayer partners, Please pray for my store Joy’s Nutri Store. I would love to meet serious people that is ok to become customers. I am having my grand store opening onApril 24th and I am advertising the event. Please pray for my business , that I will get customers that will buy...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom