Prayer needed

caldoug

Beloved of All
I won't be on very long. Please pray for my physical and mental health to get better. Also pray that I feel better tomorrow and can go to the outpatient program for my mental health and for a good night's sleep tonight. Thank you. God bless everyone on this site.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
Lord Jesus ruler of All creation grant this person's request and I speak restoration to the mind and total health and wellness in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ amen..be blessed
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for God to help me and my mental health and my relationship with him and also for my goals and the things I’m trying to accomplish in life which is learning to drive and getting my license and going back to school
Replies
10
Views
168
I am a caregiver to my elderly mother, I live in the home with her. But the house is owned by my brother and lately he has been resorting to scare tactics to attempt to kick me out of the house. I reported the situation to our Office Of Elderly services, and they said that because he owns the...
Replies
14
Views
197
Please lift in prayer for my son’s beloved ### year old dachshund…”###” had emergency surgery yesterday (###) on his spine…it’s a very concerning situation right now per the medical staff…please pray for a miracle and also that the Lord would meet my son right where he’s at. Bless you for praying.
Replies
10
Views
103
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,551
Messages
16,812,367
Members
650,873
Latest member
Plaerlarsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom