Prayer Need

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

After all the prayers I have failed to make benchmark on the exit exam at this wicked college. Asking God to guide me in the name of Jesus for the next steps.
Replies
11
Views
187
I’m asking for prayer for my family and me during a deeply uncertain time. I’m a husband of nearly 20 years, a father of three boys, and the lead pastor of our church. Recently, doctors found a mass in my right lung, and the CT scan results indicate that it may be cancer. We are still waiting...
Replies
11
Views
235
he was thrown off his mule and hit his head. He has made it through surgery and is in ICU at ### in stable condition.
Replies
7
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,821,902
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom