Prayer Need

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatFarmer

Beloved Servant
Dear heavenly father, I want your heart so that I can feel the way that you do, I want your eyes, so that I can see as you do.

I ask that you show ### your love, and have mercy on her because she has been deceived. I pray in the name of Jesus, Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

After all the prayers I have failed to make benchmark on the exit exam at this wicked college. Asking God to guide me in the name of Jesus for the next steps.
Replies
11
Views
177
I’m asking for prayer for my family and me during a deeply uncertain time. I’m a husband of nearly 20 years, a father of three boys, and the lead pastor of our church. Recently, doctors found a mass in my right lung, and the CT scan results indicate that it may be cancer. We are still waiting...
Replies
11
Views
233
I am a caregiver to my elderly mother, I live in the home with her. But the house is owned by my brother and lately he has been resorting to scare tactics to attempt to kick me out of the house. I reported the situation to our Office Of Elderly services, and they said that because he owns the...
Replies
14
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,915
Messages
16,793,560
Members
649,486
Latest member
Saytorport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom