Prayer: ### Need Peace

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You for our lives. Thank You for encouraging us and loving us daily! Thank You for our husbands and the marriages You have gifted us! We pray for wives all around the world! We lift them up to You and ask that You overwhelm all of us with Your peace. Help us to calm our busy lives and find time to rest in Your presence, to seek after You wholeheartedly, to give You all of our worries, cares, and concerns. May Your Holy Spirit remind us of all Your ways, writing Your word on our hearts, filling us with joy and the strength to accomplish all that You set before us! Open our eyes to see how You will bless us today and who we can bless. Creatively inspire us to initiate intimacy with our husbands, to affirm him, and to love him as You have called us to in Jesus’ name we pray AMEN!​

Continue reading...
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You for our lives. Thank You for encouraging us and loving us daily! Thank You for our husbands and the marriages You have gifted us! We pray for wives all around the world! We lift them up to You and ask that You overwhelm all of us with Your peace. Help us to calm our busy lives and find time to rest in Your presence, to seek after You wholeheartedly, to give You all of our worries, cares, and concerns. May Your Holy Spirit remind us of all Your ways, writing Your word on our hearts, filling us with joy and the strength to accomplish all that You set before us! Open our eyes to see how You will bless us today and who we can bless. Creatively inspire us to initiate intimacy with our husbands, to affirm him, and to love him as You have called us to in Jesus’ name we pray AMEN!​

Continue reading...
Husbands need prayer and help too. Don't be one-sided.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I pray for those in this online community who are in need of peace and ask You restore what the enemy stole - give them refreshed thoughts and help Your dear ones see themselves the way You Lord see them in Jesus' name Any flawed projection the enemy discarded at them loose its grip...
Replies
10
Views
158
Please pray fervently on my behalf. I am currently still dealing with pests in my apartment. I ask that God assists me in eliminating them. I spent money on different products but still none has been successfully. I'm still hoping that there is solution. Additionally, pray that God grants me the...
Replies
9
Views
23
Please pray fervently on my behalf. I am currently still dealing with pests in my apartment. I ask that God assists me in eliminating them. I spent money on different products but still none has been successfully. I'm still hoping that there is solution. Additionally, pray that God grants me the...
Replies
11
Views
49
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,708
Messages
16,814,197
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom