Prayer is most important conversation of our ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have an important conversation - ### with a brother in the Lord. Let us pray that God will help me to be sincere and present my case in the right way, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Let us pray that God will give me wisdom in what to say and in what way, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Let us pray...
Replies
11
Views
161
I have an important conversation - ### with a brother in the Lord. Let us pray that God will help me to be sincere and present my case in the right way, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Let us pray that God will give me wisdom in what to say and in what way, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Let us pray...
Replies
12
Views
182
Dear Lord, Today I plan to call the property manager again regarding a potential late rent payment for next month. I am going to make a small payment and I’m trying to pay the remainder asap. Due to job loss I’m in this “bind”. I hope the that they will be understanding. Please cover this...
Replies
5
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,022
Messages
16,783,370
Members
648,582
Latest member
Smuemorelrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom