Prayer For ###/###

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

grandma

Guest
I pray heavenly Father for a hedge of thorns around my husband ### thru the power of your blood that the woman he is seeing loses interest in him and flees the relationship and that ### loses interest in this woman or any other and flees the relationship that the only woman he seeks and finds and desires his me his wife ###, and that he comes home to our marriage. That the soul tie he has with this woman be tied up bound and broken and the ties of lust, pride, deception and sexual attraction between them or any other woman be tied up bound and broken by the blood of Jesus. That ### repents of his sins invites Jesus back into his heart and life and asks God to forgive him and that ### forgives himself. That God guides his heart steps and opens his eyes to Satan's lies and deception. That the memories of his children granddaughters and me his wife be a heavy burden on his mind, heart and soul. That the Holy Spirit reveals to ### truth and His light. And that ### receive new life in Christ. I still love my husband and he has filed for divorce and I ask that God intervenes in that and that it gets dropped by ###. I have forgiven ### and this other woman and I want him to stand up and fight for our marriage and allow us to be one-flesh again with God and marriage.
 
Dear Christian Friend,

I know it must be a very difficult time for you right now; and I know you may be wondering why this is happening to you. Please know that you are not alone, and God already knew this would happen. However hard it may be, please keep God first and foremost in your life, continue to pray, and trust God to work it out. Just remember Jesus' prayer in the Garden of Gethsemane, "nevertheless, not my will but thy will be done."

Your friend in Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for my ### and my other ### who behaves like a narcissist. And perscute and mistreats me. Protection over my marrige against their evil plans and for them to come to repentance and salvation and their plans to expose to public and fall to Ground and what enemies meant for evil Gos to being...
Replies
12
Views
347
She's been married almost 30 years, and one young adult son. Her and her husband had had major health issues these past few years and lately these past months, he was in ICU, now he's doing better. There is financial struggles, health and now starting a few months ago, another married woman...
Replies
16
Views
352
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you humble ###, a woman that got pregnant from a married man, that she will stop tormenting others, standing on 2 Corinthians 10:3-5. Lord Jesus go into the relationship with the married man that ### fornicated with...
Replies
6
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,487
Messages
16,800,297
Members
650,009
Latest member
Chruilmoormor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom