Prayer For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I got laid off last May ### from a job I was working for ### years, and I'm losing hope... 🥺 Please pray for me, that I get a better employment very soon. Please pray that my family's finances will be more stable and even better. May God's graces and blessings abound so we can continue to share...
Replies
11
Views
180
Please pray for my elder sister who has died I like make a tribute abd prayer at her funeral I cant be there as she is in another country.I never had a lot to do with her as she was ### yrs old .I left for australia and all my siblings in New Zealand. Please pray I can sent a beautiful message...
Replies
13
Views
47
Heavenly Father, thank You for the business You have entrusted to me. Give me wisdom, excellence, integrity, and the capacity to grow it into a source of meaningful employment. Open doors for expansion, partnerships, customers, and investment. May this business create opportunities for people to...
Replies
11
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,984
Messages
16,817,176
Members
651,112
Latest member
Ashiervor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom