Prayer For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter moonprincess
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

moonprincess

Guest
I would like a prayer request for my friend ###. She just had a baby girl named ### ### a few days ago and the baby was born 2 months early. She is also having lung problems and since birth has lost a pound and a few ounces. My prayer is this, for the Lord to give her strength and watch over. Let baby ### come home from the hospital nourished and fully healthy. Father God, you said in Psalms 112 “Our children shall be mighty in the land...” and in Psalms 13, “You would make the barren woman, a happy mother of children...” Father God, you said, and I know in my heart that you will be faithful to your word. So I ask you to please pray with me for ###, my friend, so that her baby will be alright and that she will take her home and be blessed. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, Yawah I pray for moonprincess friend ###'s baby to be healthy. I pray that she may begin the journey in her life as a healthy baby. Please help the first years in her life be filled with health so that she may overcome many obstacles. Thank you Father God for listening to our prayers. I pray for your will to be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. In the name of ### and Jesus Christ, Amen
 
God in his goodness has given me a clear insight into the deep mysteries of love..........St. Therese
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You ....

May God bless You .....!

Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You ....

May God bless You .....!
 
Almighty God help this angel you have sent to become a whole child and bless the mother strengthening them both to survive and become healthy. AMen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ###, and my wife’s name is ###. She is ### months pregnant, and unfortunately, her cervix has opened about one finger. The doctor told us that we need God’s miracle and that if the pregnancy can continue for a few more weeks, there may be a chance for the baby to survive. Please pray...
Replies
12
Views
163
-prayer for my ### months old baby girl. For her to be completely heal from cold and cough and runny nose. Praying for Mercy, grace and blessings and Lords unconditional love over this child. -prayer for protection from seen and unseen danger and protection from all sickness and disease and...
Replies
9
Views
189
Good day i need prayer for my daughter she is in a abusive relationship,her husband is a gangster and now her life is in danger from other gangsters they want to kill her and her baby
Replies
13
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom