Prayer For ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
Dear God I ask in Jesus’ name that the sender of this prayer will continue to wait on the man that You God have hand picked out for her. A man of God who will love her like You God love Your Church. Only let my ### in Christ marry the man that You Lord God has chosen for her. And make my ### take excellent care of herself for the Glory of God. Amen.
 
Please provide the man you have hand-picked for your daughter, allow this loving sister in Christ a blessing as well for her care for her, take excellent care of both of these people, and please provide the Christian husband as we stand in agreement in Jesus' Holy Name, amen.
 
We pray for all husbands to be Christian. The true power is Christ. He is strength. May he create the wishes desired by the sender and may he bless her body as a temple of God. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus I love you and thank you. I pray that you would move on my behalf. Unblock the doors and remove the people that are hindering my finances. Please make state farm pay out my full settlement for my car accident today. I am left in debt and pain for accident I didn't cause. Also I need...
Replies
9
Views
120
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you remove all strongholds over ### that are of the kingdom of darkness, standing on 2 Corinthians 10:3-5. Her Mom ### a cousin that I haven’t talked to in over 10 years said that she broke up with her Dad back in...
Replies
12
Views
164
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask for ### a women that as a child was left behind with her grandmother because he mother left her behind to go chase and witchcraft a man to entrap him with a pregnancy to her second daughter from the man ### that was...
Replies
11
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,081
Messages
16,818,629
Members
651,172
Latest member
Spriorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom