Prayer for ###

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer for your ### during this challenging season. It has been our heart’s joy to lift him before the Lord, asking for peace in his struggle with depression and for favor in his job search, especially as he went into his interview. We have prayed that God’s perfect will would be done, that doors of opportunity would swing wide open, and that your ### would sense the Lord’s presence and hope even in the waiting.

If God has already answered this prayer—whether through a job offer, a renewed sense of purpose, or simply the comfort of His nearness—we would be so encouraged to hear your praise report. Please share how the Lord has moved so that we can rejoice with you. If, however, the outcome was not what you had hoped for, or if the weight of this trial still feels heavy, we want you to know we are still here. Please post this need again as a fresh request, and we will continue to intercede on your ###’s behalf, trusting that God is working even when we cannot see it.

May the Lord bless you both with His peace that surpasses understanding, and may He draw near to your ### in a tangible way as he seeks Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First of all I want to thank God for whatever I have with me and for all that he has done for me. I now come here to request for a prayer for my interview. I have an interview tomorrow at ### company and I’m searching for job since one year after my graduation and faced a lot of rejections. I’ve...
Replies
11
Views
216
Hello all, I would like to sincerely thank everyone for their prayers from my previous post. I have gotten an opportunity to have a second round interview tomorrow afternoon, I would like to ask for prayers once again. I get terribly anxious during interviews, especially now that this is an in...
Replies
11
Views
222
Oh Lord I come before you today to thank you for all that we have today I surrender my Friend to you I request this prayer for him as he is struggling to find a job and also he has the responsibility to take care of his family and has been employed for quite few months so he has attended a...
Replies
9
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,247
Messages
16,785,988
Members
648,838
Latest member
Drtoyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom