Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer any curses if any is broken off me, my son ###, my family, ###, anybody I know. Anything mine, and food and drink in Jesus Name. God put healing, wisdom, nourishment, happiness. Refreshment and prophetic insight in it, me and them in Jesus Name. God put all true prophetic words in it, me...
Replies
10
Views
45
Our son was drifting away from godly counsel. He was drinking and smoking on an unhealthy path. Caused him his relationship with his girlfriend who's good to him in every way. I pray she has grace and the relationship is saved. He accepted accountability for his mistakes, repented and know God...
Replies
6
Views
114
My daughter just got out of rehab Friday and I have a bad feeling that she is drinking again. She just got her apartment that a program is paying her rent for her to stay there for a year. I’m a mom and I know my child; she sounds funny when she talks. I’m praying she is not drinking again after...
Replies
11
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,290
Messages
16,786,682
Members
648,872
Latest member
Aeriorerwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom