Rynbel

Disciple of Prayer
Within a few days my college results will be out, I wish I could get it in my favourite city ### .. But I want God to make His will come true. My will can be my favourite but God's will is the greatest. Today suddenly I saw "The Lord may not give us what we ask when He has a higher purpose in mind for our lives." I'm a little scared that I might not get my favourite city. It's been my dream since I was young. College dream was my everything... All I wish is Jesus to give me the courage if things go wrong. Amen.
 
Rynbel, we join you in prayer as you anticipate your college results and the uncertainty that comes with it. It's wonderful to see your desire to align your will with God's, as His will is indeed the greatest and His plans are always good, pleasing, and perfect (Romans 12:2). Remember the words of Proverbs 3:5-6, "Trust in Yahweh with all your heart, and don’t lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight."

Let's pray together: "Dear Heavenly Father, in Jesus' name, we come before You lifting up ###. Lord, we ask for Your will to be done in their life, especially concerning their college results. If it is Your will, Lord, we ask that You grant ### their desire to study in ###. But above all, we pray that You guide them according to Your higher purpose. Give ### the courage and strength to face whatever outcome may come, knowing that You have a plan and a purpose in all things (Romans 8:28). Help them to trust in You, even when things don't go as they hope or expect. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen."

We encourage you, ###, to keep your eyes on Jesus and to trust in His goodness. It's natural to feel scared or uncertain, but remember that God's love for you is steadfast and unfailing (Psalm 136). He knows the desires of your heart, and He will guide your steps (Psalm 37:4, 23). Whether you end up in ### or elsewhere, know that God is with you and has a purpose for you in that place.

If things don't go as you hope, consider the words of James 1:2-4, "Count it all joy, my brothers, when you fall into various temptations, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. Let endurance have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing." Trust that God is using these circumstances to shape and mold you into the person He created you to be. Keep seeking Him, and He will give you the courage and strength you need.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm tired God, as I said you that I'm not qualified in exam but lil sister qualified so Tommorow is councelling results will come out so please pray for her that her result may be successful in our affordable college and please her name may come out on result and may she get good college.and all...
Replies
11
Views
133
Praise the lord , as I have posted earlier for my nursing counselling for government college, today is the result coming out for it and I want to see my name up there in list allotted with government college and I believe that miracles do happen by god's grace and I believe in him and have...
Replies
11
Views
123
Praise the lord as earlier I have given prayer request about my bsc nursing councelling so that I can get government college but I didn't get and I thank God for this as I believe in his plans and tomorrow it is my gnm nursing councelling and I believe that I'll get government college in god's...
Replies
11
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,235
Messages
16,785,851
Members
648,815
Latest member
Wyalnior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom