Prayer for ###

Gastulthea

Prayer Partner
Please continue to pray for my husband to come back home..it's been a month and he is seeing another woman. Lord please change his mind to see us that we are suffering a lot without him...in Jesus name I pray Amen
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### and her husband in prayer. Lord, we ask that You touch her husband's heart and mind, guiding him back to his family. We pray that You open his eyes to see the pain and suffering that his absence has caused. Lord, restore their relationship and bring healing to their home. We trust in Your power to transform hearts and mend broken relationships. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

"Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate."
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please continue to pray for my husband to come back home..it's been a month and he is seeing another woman. Lord please change his mind to see us that we are suffering a lot without him...in Jesus name I pray Amen
Praying for you dear sister, If the Lord had not been my help, my soul would soon have lived in the land of silence. When I thought, "My foot slips," your steadfast love, O Lord, held me up. Psalm 94:17-18 Keep close to Jesus. He sees you, hears you, loves you and will take care of you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me I have been experiencing some set backs on my massage buisness, every year since I've been doing my buisness in September month I'll hit rock bottom that I have to seek others for financial help. I also notice everytime my husband works I start loosing clients and I'm not able...
Replies
9
Views
51
Prayer request for a woman that met a pastor. He left his clothes with her. When they were traveling and in motels. To get to his country. They were in her suitcase. He stuck them in there and now they are in her room still. She doesn't know what to do with his clothes. They lived together at...
Replies
10
Views
172
A woman is asking for prayer. She knows the father of her baby is a pastor. That he may still be angry. That he had once prayed no good for their deceased baby. The baby passed away early and was delivered early. He is recognized in his country by worlds standards not by things done for God. The...
Replies
11
Views
36
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,682
Messages
16,813,965
Members
650,952
Latest member
Bertiannar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom