Lord Jesus,
I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke the stubby spirit and manipulation that has the prostitute next door living next door to the man she is prostituting herself to, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus root out the prostitute next door and...
Prayer request for elder lady that got bumped and the trash can was next to her. She got injured next to a trash can. She was pushed and bumped with a trash can. She said she has trouble breathing afterwards. The doctor said her bone chest that something is wrong. Pray request for her healing.
I requested ### dollars from a childhood friend who is a elder at the church she was selfish and as a child and still is. She said that she has a lot going on. Her name is ###. . I have no bitterness some people never change. Al I ask I me my to I pray that Jesus would soften her heart. in Jesus...