Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need prayer for my current situation with my landlords. I have decided to cancel my lease as I feel that this is the only option I have as my current financial situation no longer allows me to cover my full rent. I missed one month of rental payment and now landlords have asked an agent to take...
Replies
9
Views
167
Please pray for me and my husband and son. We live in the house we rent now for 8 years. The landlord said we can rent to buy, so we paid her for 5 years dubble the rent, the contract ended after 5 years although she made a verbal contract/agreement with us that she will extend it for us for...
Replies
6
Views
95
Please, I'm asking for the Lord's help in responding to our landlord ASAP who just messaged me back after I wrote him an honest heartfelt message trying to come to a peaceful solution to continue staying here without having to go through an eviction process he recently served. I'm terrified of...
Replies
12
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,163
Messages
16,784,912
Members
648,742
Latest member
Wruirtiinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom