Prayer for ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. Yesterday I have requested prayers for my close relative for healing of pain in the chest area. Today after scan revealed a stone in her gall bladder and medicines are started. The doctor said that we can try medicines first, but if the stone does...
Replies
12
Views
195
Hi yes I’m asking for a prayer for my sister ###. She has a bad bladder infection. I’m asking for prayer for healing. Thank you so much.
Replies
12
Views
257
Hello! Please help me pray for my cat, who is suffering from a blocked bladder. As of now, we don't have enough money to send him to surgery, so we are just giving him medication. I am in a situation that I really don't know what to do and I am stressed. He is having a hard time peeing.
Replies
10
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,280
Messages
16,786,598
Members
648,866
Latest member
Dhiyxiurrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom